Workplace training to create effective and positive engagement with dads and families.
Workplace Training at Desert Blue Connect, Geraldton, WA
We are running a free workplace training session with Desert Blue Connect.
- Monday 24 February, 2020, 1pm – 4pm
- Desert Blue Connect Studio, 28 Durlacher St, Geraldton, WA
To attend, contact:
- Meg Deluca
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (08) 9964 2742
- RSVP February 17
Check out our Facebook page to or download the flyer.
In this session we are providing practical advice and strategies based on our Professionals’ Toolkit, including:
- Current research about fatherhood
- Positive effects involved fathers can have on their family
- Promoting effectively to dads
- Including dads in your service
- Working with and motivating dads
- Reviewing your existing services
- Starting up a new service for dads
Plus we talk about how professionals can use the resources for dads, including:
- Seven types of dad
- Dads raising the next generation
- Healthy relationships
- Dads bonding with kids
- and more…
And we share information from other projects and programs around Australia and how they work with dads and families.