Dads in the Workplace
The Support for Fathers project has developed the Dads in the Workplace program for employers and workplaces across Australia to support dads in their organisations, and their families.
Support for Fathers works alongside employers to deliver Dads in the Workplace. Our program provides interactive, evidence-based workshops and peer sessions for dads and father-figures, with options and information about fatherhood and healthy relationships.
What's in the program
- Promoting gender equity in workplaces
- Identifying their employees as dads
- Creating a supportive work environment for dads
- Enabling dads to identify work and family balance needs
For dads and father-figures
- Discovering different ways to be a dad
- Identifying work and family balance needs
- Connecting with other dads in the workplace
- Promoting gender equity in their family
We offer the following standard program per group of dads:
- Monthly DadStuff workshops
- Bi-monthly DadTalk catch-ups
- Delivery Australia-wide, online and face-to-face where COVIDSafe
- Concurrent programs where there is more than 1 group
We offer additional program items that provide more options and ways for dads to engage:
- Coaching sessions for individual dads and father-figures to work through their fathering and family goals
- A customised DadStuff social media wall for your workplace. See our version here.
About the sessions
Interactive, evidence-based workshops for dads and father-figures to learn about fatherhood, options for being a dad, healthy family relationships and connecting with other dads. Participants receive resources, strategies and information developed by the Support for Fathers project. Workshops are delivered by experienced facilitators. Maximum 40 participants per workshop.
Sessions where dads and father-figures catch up, with no set agenda, to share dad stories. This means dads booking in time to have a chat about fatherhood and making it a regular thing over coffee or at lunch time. Sessions are led by the dads and/or Support for Fathers facilitators. Maximum 40 participants per session.
Make an enquiry
To learn more or to book Dads in the Workplace where you work, click here to email us.
Read more >