Workplace training to create effective and positive engagement with dads and families.
Workplace Training at Interrelate, Caringbah NSW
We are running a free workplace training session with Interrleate. Please get in touch if you would like to attend.
- Thursday 14 November 2019, 12pm – 4pm at the Interrelate, Caringbah NSW.
To attend, contact:
- Kristen McCallum
- Ph: (02) 8522 4408
- Email: [email protected]
In this session we are providing practical advice and strategies based on our Professionals’ Toolkit, including:
- Current research about fatherhood
- Positive effects involved fathers can have on their family
- Promoting effectively to dads
- Including dads in your service
- Working with and motivating dads
- Reviewing your existing services
- Starting up a new service for dads
- Starting your own professionals’ network
Plus we talk about how professionals can use the resources for dads, including:
- Seven types of dad
- Dads raising the next generation
- Dads at work
- and more…
And we share information from other projects and programs around Australia and how they work with dads and families.