Sharing dad stories about fatherhood and family.
‘Being a Dad’ in Wollongong, NSW
A free session for dads and families to discover options on being a dad, the relationship with dad and his partner and the connection between dad and his kids.
Hosted by CatholicCare and the Support for Fathers project.
- Tuesday 7 April, 2020, 6pm – 8pm
- CatholicCare, 25-27 Auburn St Wollongong, NSW
- RSVP by March 31
To attend, contact:
- Intake team at CatholicCare
- Ph: (02) 4254 9395
- Email: [email protected]
Click here to download the flyer.
We’ll share information and resources for dads developed by the Support for Fathers project, including:
- Seven types of dad
- Dads raising the next generation
- Healthy relationships
- Dads bonding with kids
- and lots of other things for dads around Australia.