Workplace training to create effective and positive engagement with dads and families.
Workplace Training in Penrith, NSW
We are running a free workplace training session with Relationships Australia NSW.
- Tuesday 7 April, 2020, 10am – 1pm
- Relationships Australia NSW, Penrith, NSW.
More details to come soon…
Email [email protected] if you would like to find out more.
In this session we are providing practical advice and strategies based on our Professionals’ Toolkit, including:
- Current research about fatherhood
- Positive effects involved fathers can have on their family
- Promoting effectively to dads
- Including dads in your service
- Working with and motivating dads
- Reviewing your existing services
- Starting up a new service for dads
Plus we talk about how professionals can use the resources for dads, including:
- Seven types of dad
- Dads raising the next generation
- Healthy relationships
- Dads bonding with kids
- and more…
And we share information from other projects and programs around Australia and how they work with dads and families.